1. Please check Mr. Woods’ blog for information about Title 1 Summer School, Awards Day and other announcements.
2. The fifth graders need to wear their school uniforms (no gym uniforms) on Monday because we will be taking pictures for the school website! We will have a party after lunch and the children can bring some type of treat to share with the class- donuts, cupcakes, cookies, etc. They should also bring something to drink (a drink only for themselves). They can also bring play clothes to change into for the party if they want to. Dismissal at 3:15- no afterschool program.
3.Tuesday, 6/27- all students can wear play clothes for Awards Day, which will be at 1:00 PM in the lunchroom. Dismissal at 3:15- no afterschool program. The children can also bring a snack and something to drink. They can also bring in a game to play if they want to.
4.Wednesday, 6/28-End of School Mass and Graduation 10:00 AM. The children can wear dress up clothes (no sneakers or shorts). Report Cards will be distributed after the Graduation by Fr. Antonio. Dismissal at 1:00- no afterschool program.
5. Title 1 Summer Classes begin on Wednesday,7/5. No uniform is required. You should have received the information in the mail from Catapult.
6. The children will be bringing home their folders, notebooks, etc. this week so they should bring their bookbags to carry their books home.
7. Please check the blog during the summer for any announcements (Mr. Woods’ blog), supply lists (all four teachers’ blogs), and the information concerning the summer reading assignment (Ms.Serewko’s google classroom for grade 6).
It has been my pleasure teaching your children this year. I want to thank the parents for being so cooperative and concerned about their child’s progress. I hope you all have an enjoyable summer- have fun but also be safe! I look forward to seeing you all in September or before if you are attending Summer classes.
Ms. Toscano Larios